F. Dennis Alvarez, J.D. Partner
Mr. Alvarez has limited his practice to Alternate Dispute Resolution. He is a Certified Mediator in Federal and Florida Courts and a Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator. Mr.. Alvarez has also served as a panel member of AAA and a Certified Neutral Umpire of the Windstorm Conference since 2002. He has also served as a Special Magistrate/Special
- J.D South Texas College of Law
- The National Judicial College, Basic and Advanced Programs
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator
- Certified Federal Court Mediator, Middle District of FL.
- Harvard University Law School, Emerging ADR Issues.
Awards & Accomplishments:
- Previous chairman of the prestigious Florida Conference of Circuit Court Judges.
- Previous Member Florida Supreme Court Standing Committee on Mediation & Arbitration Rules
- Member of the U. S. District Court
- Member of the U. S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member of the 11th Circuit
- Member of the U. S. Supreme Court
- Member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Recipient of the George Edgecomb Bar Association Humanitarian Award
- Recipient of the Robert J. Patton Outstanding Jurist Award
- Recipient of the Hispanic Man of the Year Award
- Recipient of the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyer’s Outstanding Jurist in the State of Florida Award for his Dedication to the Preservation of Individual Rights and Access to the Courts
Contact me at: FDA@GendersAlvarez.com